Oman offers pristine reefs, stunning deserts, rugged mountains, green oases, endless beaches and friendly people.
When you're on a Oman and Musandam scuba diving liveaboard trip with Aggressor, you'll discover that the sea is full of fascinating life. More than 1000 different types of fish, & shellfish as well as whale sharks, sperm & humpback whales, dolphins, mantas and mola mola call the Arabian Sea and Gulf of Oman home. Strict fishing conditions and large marine parks protect this valuable treasure.
Our Oman and Musandam scuba diving liveaboard trips offer 2 uniquely different 7 night itineraries and a 10 night that combines the best of both. Charters depart from Al Mouj Marine or the Juweira Marina depending on the itinerary.
- 7 Night charters are Saturday to Saturday with an average of 25 dives
- 10 Night charters are Wednesday to Saturday with an average of 35 dives
- Water temperatures vary from 71 - 80F, 22 - 25C
- 5 - 7 mm wetsuit are recommended due to thermoclines
- All dives are from the yacht.
Most all dives are from the 2 tenders. Up to 4 dives are offered each day of your Oman and Musandam scuba diving liveaboard trip. Each tender can take up to 11 divers. One trip to shore is offered during the week.