| Charter Information
• Accommodations aboard the yacht
• Compressed air tanks, weights & belts
• All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine
• Airport transfers (Check Know Before You Go - each destination is different)
CHARTERS DO NOT INCLUDE:
• Airfare (international and domestic)
• Equipment rentals
• Nitrox fills
• Certification or specialty courses
• Hotel stays/day rooms
• Dinner on final evening
• Crew gratuity
• Port/park fees, fuel surcharge, taxes (when applicable) (Check Know Before You Go - each yacht is different)
• Airport Transfers (Check Know Before You Go - each yacht is different)
Save 25% - Learn More
All Suites, Masters, Deluxe, Twin, and Quad staterooms have full bathrooms with toilets and showers. Twin-Share staterooms share a connecting bathroom with a toilet and shower with one other stateroom.
"Suites" are staterooms that have one king bed or two fixed twins. These staterooms are larger than any other class stateroom.
"Master" staterooms can have different configurations depending on the yacht. They can have a queen bed, double bed or two singles that make into a queen or king (couples preferred).
"Deluxe" staterooms can have different configurations depending on the yacht. They can have either a lower double or queen bed with an upper single bed (bunk-style), two twin beds that are combinable into a king bed on request, or twin fixed beds.
"Twin" staterooms have two single bunk-style beds and are smaller staterooms than the deluxe staterooms.
"Twin Share" staterooms have two single bunk-style beds that have a connecting bathroom with one other stateroom.
"Quad" staterooms have four single bunk-style beds (singles preferred).
"Single Supplement" A single supplement rate is charged 65% of the charter rate for a guaranteed private room. The 65% is based on the full charter rate and not available on discounted charter weeks.