Oman offers pristine reefs, stunning deserts, rugged mountain landscapes, green oases, endless beaches and friendly people for a scuba diving liveaboard trip. The Arabian Sea and Gulf of Oman provide large coral reefs in the deep fjords of Musandam (Gulf of Oman), at Daymaniyat Islands off the coast of Muscat and Hallaniyat Islands off the coast of Mirbat in southern Oman (Arabian Sea) as well as untouched and undiscovered reefs and wrecks.
When you're on an Aggressor Fleet Oman scuba diving liveaboard trip, you'll discover that the sea is full of fascinating life - whale sharks, humpback whales, sperm whales dolphins, manta rays, sharks, sea turtles, mobula, mola mola, moray eels, angelfish, stingrays, king mackerel, tuna, lobster, crayfish, and nudibranchs. More than 1000 different types of fish and shellfish call the Arabian Sea and Gulf of Oman home. Strict fishing conditions and large marine parks ensure that this valuable treasure is protected. (whale sharks, mola mola and manta rays may be seen on the Muscat itinerary only)
Oman Aggressor Itineraries, Domestic Airports, Host Hotels, and Ports
- 7-Night Daymaniyat Islands Itinerary: Muscat, Muscat Airport (MCT); Embark/Disembark Port/Marina is Al Mouj Marina and the host hotel is Grand Millennium Hotel.
- 7-Night Musandam Peninsula Itinerary: Musandam; Khasab Airport (KHS) Embark/Disembark Port/Marina is Khasab Port Marina and the host hotel in Khasab is Atana Khasab Hotel (Located 15 minutes from the airport).
- 7-Night Hallaniyat Islands Itinerary: Salalah; Salalah Airport (SLL) Embark/Disembark and the host hotel is Juweira Boutique Hotel & Marina (Located 30 minutes from the airport).
- 10-Night Daymaniyat & Hallaniyat Islands Itinerary: Muscat, Muscat Airport (MCT); Embark is Al Mouj Marina with the host hotel Grand Millennium Hotel (located 60 minutes from the airport) and Disembark and host hotel is in Salalah (SLL) at the Juweira Boutique Hotel & Marina (located 30 minutes from the airport).
- 10-Night Daymaniyat Islands / Musandam Peninsula Itinerary: Muscat; Muscat Airport (MCT), Embark is Al Mouj Marina and the host hotel is MYSK Hotel. Disembark Port/Marina is Khasab Port Marina and the host hotel in Khasab is Atana Khasab Hotel (located 15 minutes from the airport).
- 10-Night Musandam Peninsula / Daymaniyat Islands Itinerary: Musandam; Khasab Airport (KHS) Embark Port/Marina is Khasab Port Marina and the host hotel in Khasab is Atana Khasab Hotel (located 15 minutes from the airport). Disembark Port/Marina is Al Mouj Marina and the host hotel is MYSK Hotel.
Getting There, Passports & Visa Documentation:
Oman is located off the south-eastern Arabian Peninsula and bordered by the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Saudi Arabia. Most major airlines fly to Oman and Dubai (DXB); Emirates, Oman Air, Qatar Airways, United Airlines, Delta, Lufthansa, Swiss and British Airways. An overnight stay is usually required and highly recommended due to airline schedules. Guests will need to fly to the following airports the day before departure:
Muscat International Airport (MCT)
Khasab Airport (KHS)
Salalah International Airport (SLL)
Visitors must have a current passport, adequate funds to support themselves, and a return airline ticket. Visitors require a passport that must be valid for 6 months from date of entry. It is the travelers’ responsibility to ensure they have the proper visa to travel into each country on his or her itinerary as well as for re-entry and return to their country. Since regulations vary by country, contact your consulate or embassy of your country for the requirement.
Travel Advisory: We are unable to accept reservations from guests traveling on an Israeli passport but an Israeli stamp is okay.
Boarding starts at 03:00 pm. On Sunday morning the yacht departs. After 5 1/2 days of of scuba diving the Oman Aggressor returns to the Port. Check-out is Saturday morning at 8:00 am. Transportation is provided back to the host hotels or airport from the yacht at the end of the charter. Transportation is provided back to the Airport according the itinerary on Saturday morning.
USD 200 Park & Port Fee: Musandam, Muscat, Salalah (7 night charters for diver/non diver)
USD 200 Park & Port Fee: Muscat - Salalah (10 night charter for diver/non diver)
For onboard services, sales, park and port fee and other items purchased onboard, the yacht accepts Visa and MC with a 4% fee for this service. Detailed information is available in our "Know Before You Go" document.
The Oman Aggressor provides transportation from the host hotel to the yacht on the charter departure date with a pick up time of 3 pm for $35 USD per person one way. At the end of the charter on the departure date, transportation can be arranged for departure at 8 am from the yacht to the host hotel or airport for $35 USD per person one way.
Reservations are required for all transfers at least 14 days in advance. Transportation costs will be collected onboard the yacht at the end of the trip.
*Salalah itinerary: if you are staying at the Juweira Boutique Hotel, the yacht is docked in the marina and the hotel can help transfer your bags by golf cart at 3 pm to the yacht. A crew member will be available to assist at 3 pm if needed.
Latest Guests Reviews: