Payment and Cancellation Policies
Individuals: 20% of the rate is due within 14 days of the reservation. Final payment is due ninety (90) days prior to departure date.
Groups (half group or more): A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $1,500 accompanied with the signed contract is required within 14 days of the reservation. Nine (9) months prior to departure date, an additional non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $3,500 deposit is due. Six (6) months prior to departure, 20% of the funds are due. Final payment is due ninety (90) days prior to departure date.
Note that single supplement spaces have to be assigned prior to 90 days from departure date. After final payment haas been made, no rate adjustments can be made from a diver to a non diver.
Reservations made through Wholesalers, Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Dive Stores, Dive Clubs, or Active Instructors are subject to their payment and cancellation policies.
Individuals: If a cancellation is made:
- 91 days or more prior to departure, 20% of the net rate is forfeited.
- 90 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the rate is forfeited and no refund is available.
- More than nine (9) months prior to departure, the $1,500 deposit may be applied to a new individual or group reservation. A voucher will be issued in the name of the Company or individual who made the reservation stating that travel must be completed within one year of the cancellation date. If this option is not chosen, the $1500 will be forfeited.
- Nine (9) months to 181 days prior to departure, the $5,000 deposit is forfeited.
- 180 - 91 days prior to departure, 20% of the group rate is forfeited.
- 90 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the group rate is forfeited and no refund is available.
Groups (half group or more): If the number of travelers is reduced from original reservation:
- More than nine (9) months prior to departure, the reservation may be reduced down to one paying person which will result in reduction/loss of free space(s).
- Nine (9) months to 91 days, 20% of the rate per passenger cancelled is forfeited, and there is a reduction/loss of free space(s).
- 90 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the rate per person is forfeited and there is a reduction/loss of free space(s).
PAYMENTSPayment should be made by eCheck, ACH, Wire, Venmo, Visa, or MasterCard. Reservations made ninety (90) days or less prior to departure date will require full payment made by eCheck, ACH, credit card, or Venmo. International wires are extended to 4 days. Reservations made 7 days or less prior to departure will need to be paid by Visa, MasterCard, Wire or Venmo. (no ACH payments)
Why choose eCheck? Online payments are the most common form of paying bills and invoices today. We have made it easy by providing this service free to you. eCheck is also more secure than credit cards and paper checks.
GUEST INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS) AND WAIVER
The “Guest Information System” makes the reservation process simple. This online tool offers travelers a way to complete the required travel information and enter special requests. Travelers who fail to comply will be canceled and denied boarding and check-in. Travelers traveling on back-to-back trips must complete the GIS for each trip.
Operator reserves the right to impose a supplemental charge relating to unanticipated occurrences including, but not limited to, new or increases in port and park fees, government or tourist taxes, and increases in the price of fuel. Any such supplement charges may apply, at Operator’s sole discretion, to both existing and new bookings (regardless of whether such bookings have been paid in full). Such supplements are not included in the published Cruise or Adventure Fare.
AGGRESSOR ADVENTURES APPROVED RESELLERS-CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY POLICYAs a courtesy, when a client books through an Aggressor Approved Reseller, it is customary protocol for all communications to flow between the client and Reseller and to be kept between those two parties unless necessary for the Reseller Agent to reach out to us directly. For this reason, clients who call Aggressor Adventures, LLC directly are referred back to their booking agency for further assistance with their payments, Guest Profile (GIS), and questions about Aggressor policies. Reservations made through Wholesalers, Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Dive Stores, Dive Clubs, or Active Instructors are subject to their own internal policies. Aggressor reservations agents are glad to answer general questions, however, specific questions should be directed to your Reseller Agent who will then communicate with Aggressor Adventures LLC.
FAILURE TO TRAVEL & UNUSED PORTION OF TRAVELIf a guest fails to board or check in before departure or the program starts, or leaves the Aggressor while in progress, the guest shall not be entitled to any refund of any kind or a travel voucher towards future travel. Aggressor Adventures LLC shall have no liability whatsoever in the event a guest fails to board or check in prior to departure or commencement of the travel program or leaves while the Aggressor excursion is in progress. In such cases, guests are responsible for their own travel arrangements and costs of transportation to the port of embarkation and return travel home.
PASSPORTS, VISAS & INOCULATIONSPassport and visa requirements, and regulations with regards to inoculations and other health requirements vary by destination and often change. It is the sole responsibility of each guest to obtain the required documentation and vaccinations and have available the appropriate valid travel and health documents for their Aggressor trip. Any guest traveling without the proper documentation will not be allowed to board the yacht or check in, and no refund will be made to the guest. Passports are required for all guests and must be valid for six months after the Aggressor completion date. Due to airline security measures and local licensing requirements of the destination you are visiting, your passport name must match the name on your airline ticket and the online GIS (Guest Information System) or you may be denied boarding/check-in.
YACHTS, RIVER VESSELS, SIGNATURE LODGES & FLOATING RESORT CHANGESThe yachts, river vessels, signature lodges and floating resorts are individually owned and operated. We are unable to move guests to other departure dates after a reservation has been deposited.
We highly recommend purchasing trip cancellation, interruption, dive accident, medical, equipment, and baggage insurance. Learn More About Dive & Travel Insurance
We also recommend arriving to your destination at least one day prior to the start date of your Aggressor yacht, river cruise or safari lodge.
SINGLE TRAVELERSAggressor Adventures welcome single travelers. Single travelers are booked into rooms that have single beds and with a roommate of the same gender. The gender on your passport must match the gender on the rooming list that is provided to local authorities otherwise you will be denied boarding. Any guest who books a single space in a stateroom, river cruise or safari lodge that is designed for two guests; will be subject to be moved to another room (with the person of the same gender) without being notified in order to free up space for two guests traveling together.
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT (Private Rooms):
A single supplement rate is 65% of the rate and will guarantee a private room. Single supplement travelers may book on a promotional week or Travel the World week. The single supplement space is 65% of the full rate on these weeks. (Specials do not apply to the single supplement 65% off space, only the full paying space.) For group reservations; note that single supplement spaces have to be assigned prior to 90 days from departure date.
CHILDREN - AGE LIMIT:
The age limit for advertised Aggressor Liveaboard ‘Family Weeks’ is 5 years of age. The minimum age limit for Aggressor Liveaboard yachts is 10 years of age and on private yacht charters, there is no age limit for children under 5 years of age. Parents are required to bring a life jacket for any children under 5 years of age. The life jacket must meet the United States Coast Guard or international standards. The minimum age limit on Aggressor River Cruises and for the Aggressor Safari Lodges is 5 years of age.
- Children must always be under adult (parent) supervision. (ie: minor children not participating in diving or other scheduled program activities must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.)
- Ages 5 - 17 receive a 25% discount. (specials do not apply)
- For families with children under the age of 10, the child must share a room with a parent or immediate (adult) family member. For children ages 11 to 17 who wish to stay in a stateroom with another guest, written parental permission stating who the roommate is will be required, along with yacht approval. When a room is occupied by two children ages (11-17), the parents must be in an adjacent room.
- Age limit for scuba divers - some Aggressor destinations have limits for children to scuba dive such as Egypt and Cuba. Be familiar with this prior to traveling.
Itineraries may vary due to weather conditions and location.