Hurghada is one of the most popular beach resort towns along Egypt’s Red Sea coast line offering scuba diving, snorkeling and water sport activities
For the beginner scuba diver, Hurghada is an excellent choice to spend a week diving, snorkeling and enjoying watersport activities before returning back to port each day. For the avid diver, join our diving itinerary and venture down south to visit lush coral gardens and wall drop-offs with an abundance of Red Sea fish species. For the kite surfing enthusiast, yacht charters are available.
An Aggressor destination starting March, 2023.
The Aggressor Floating Resort Itinerary operates from the city of Hurghada that stretches 25 miles/40 km along the Red Sea Coast with an assortment of restaurants, shopping and nightlife. The Hurghada itinerary runs Saturday to Saturday offering daily scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing and other watersports activities and returns back to port early evening for guests to go ashore or stay onboard. View the Brochure to Learn More >>
- Boarding is Saturday afternoon and water sport activities begin Sunday morning and end Friday evening.
- Watersport options include daily scuba diving, snorkeling, parasailing, banana boat rides and more.
The Brothers, Daedalus and Elphinstone Diving Itinerary departs Saturday evening to travel south to visit the famous reefs of the southern Red Sea. View the itineary map and dive sites below for details.
- For divers a 3 mm wetsuit is recommended for summer; 5 mm wetsuit recommended for winter
- Average water temperatures: 74 - 82F, 23 - 28C
- The yacht is equipped with 4 tenders from 21 ft/6.5 meters to 36 ft/11 meters.