The Bay Islands are world-renowned for their sheer walls, mystical wrecks, massive barrel sponges and captivating macro critters.
Roatan is ideally situated along The Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, the second longest barrier reef in the world. This extensive reef attracts a wide variety of marine animals and feeds the Bay Islands with healthy and diverse populations of fish and other marine creatures making it a true diver's delight.
An Aggressor destination since 1989.
The Bay Islands of Honduras consist of eight islands and 53 small cays located off the northern coast of Honduras. Our Roatan diving liveaboard trip in Honduras departs from the dock located at Roatan Yacht Club & Marina. The 7 night charter runs from Saturday to Saturday.
- Diving begins Sunday morning and ends Friday around noon when the Aggressor returns to port.
- Average of up to 27 dives on 7 night charters including night dives.
- Depth Range: 30 – 130 ft (9m – 40m)
- 3-5 mm wetsuit recommended
- Average water temperatures: 78-84F, 25-28C (summer) 75–80F, 24-27C (winter, with possible 72F, 22C drop in January)
All dives are from the yacht. A dive tender is available for shore excursions.