- Brothers/Daeldalus/Elphinstone Itinerary (7 nights)
- Southern/St. John Itinerary (7 nights)
- Best of Both Itineraries (10 nights - select dates)
- Brothers/Daeldalus/Elphinstone & Southern/St. John Itinerary (14 nights)
With awesome visibility and breath-taking soft corals, the Red Sea is one of the most popular dive destinations in the world. There are over one thousand species of fish in the Red Sea, 20 percent of which can be found nowhere else in the world. It is hard to believe that where the Egyptian desert sands end, a marine paradise begins. Ironically, the desert climate has created an ideal setting for divers.
It is one of the sunniest places on the planet, therefore, corals and their tiny guests thrive on an overabundance of solar energy. The Red Sea is the resting place of many intriguing wrecks included several WWII ships that house countless artifacts.
What makes our Red Sea LiveAboard different:
- 5 star yacht
- 5 dives a day (Southern & St. John itinerary and 4 dives a day Brothers itinerary)
- Free beer and wine
- Aggressor Fleet service
The Red Sea Aggressor operates from the Port Ghalib yacht marina and resort area. It is a beautiful gated upscale resort community that is home to the 120 ft., 20 passenger Red Sea Aggressor. The host hotel, the beautiful Crown Plaza Sahara Sands is only a few minutes to the yacht. This safe waterfront resort community includes an Intercontinental Hotel, Marina Lodge and Crown Plaza Sahara Sands with lots of restaurants and shopping. Guests are able to drive right up to the boat and step onboard. All three hotels are only a few minutes to the yacht with transportation provide by the resorts.
Two 7-Night Itineraries Offered:
If you prefer one itinerary over the other, please view the schedule.
- Brothers/Daeldalus/Elphinstone itinerary
- Southern/St. John itinerary - journeys to Ras Banas and St. John's Reef, Fury Shoal, Sha’ab Mansour, Sha’ab Claude and Sataya sample lush walls and reefs. Guests may fly into nearby Marsa Alam or Hurghada, both have direct international flights available.
- Both island locations are in the middle of the Red Sea (9 Hours by motor yacht from the coast.)
- They are pinnacle islands, meaning that below the surface, their walls plummet hundreds of feet vertically down, without any sandy beaches or shallow reefs around.
- Surrounded by open ocean, chances of spotting big game, such as rays, sharks, and other pelagic predators, are very high around the islands. Grey Reef Sharks, Thresher Sharks, and Hammerhead schools are residents. Oceanic white tip at certain times of the year.
- 2 x Wrecks on Big Brother (Aida and Numidia)
- One night dive is offered on this itinerary as night diving is not offered at the Brothers, regulated by the Egyptian Government, however early dawn dives are offered each morning before breakfast.
Southern/St. John's Reef Itinerary
- Dives along the South of Egypts Red Sea making Red Sea LiveAboard diving the only way to go.
- Sites like Sha’ab Claudia offer extensive reefs and coral gardens. Coral tunnels and caverns for divers to explore.
- Fury Shoal’s offer more exposed reefs and wall dives that attract the pelagics. Reefs such as Sha’ab Mansour and Sataya, divers go deep on the walls to see schools of barracuda and big-eye trevally and sharks as well as further south to St. John's Reef which is known as world class diving.
- Dolphin Reef at Sataya offers a coral lagoon where divers can spend one or two dives snorkeling with resident Spinner Dolphin pods.
- Great sheltered bays for night diving.
10 Night Itineraries:
Dive the best of the Brothers itinerary and Southern itinerary. Throughout the year we have 10 night itineraries scheduled for individuals or groups. Check the unique charters page for dates.
Getting There, Passports & Visa Documentation:
The Hurghada International Airport is approximately 4 hours from Port Ghalib and the Marsa Alam International Airport is 10 minutes from Port Ghalib. Following are the airlines that fly into both airports, there are many other airlines of which have direct flights.
Visitors must have a current passport, adequate funds to support themselves, and a return airline ticket. US citizens require a passport that must be valid for 6 months from date of entry. It is the travelers’ responsibility to ensure they have the proper visa to travel into each country on his or her itinerary as well as for re-entry and return to their country. Since regulations vary by country, contact your consulate or embassy of your country for the requirement.
Hurghada Interational Airport (HRG): Turkish Air, Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa & Condor, Egypt Air, Air Berlin
Marsa Alam International Airport (RMF): Egypt Air (seasonal Jan-Mar, Oct-Dec), Swiss Air - year around service once a week to/from Zurich on Thursday, Air Berlin - seasonal flights
Travel Advisory: We are unable to accept reservations from guests traveling on an Israeli passport due to Egyptian maritime regulations. There is a risk that when the Port Authority is clearing the Red Sea Aggressor to depart Port Ghalib on the charter, travel may be delayed and/or denied by the authorities for these individuals
Airport transfers are included if arriving and departing from the Marsa Alam Airport on the charter start/end dates to and from Port Ghalib Harbor. Guests will be met by a Red Sea Aggressor representative at 5:30 pm and transfered to the yacht. Guests may board the yacht Saturday afternoon anytime between 3 pm - 6 pm and through the evening. The yacht will depart the dock early Sunday morning after the Port Authorities have checked all guests passports. After clearance is given, no one can board the boat.
After a full week of diving, the Red Sea Aggressor returns back to Port Ghalib Friday afternoon between 2 - 4 pm. Friday evening after the sunset cocktail party, guests may go ashore and enjoy of the many restaurants at the Port Ghalib.
Check-out is Saturday morning at 8 am.
There is a USD $39 Port Fee per person, a USD $52 Marine Park Fee for the Brothers itinerary or a USD $105 Marine Park fee for the Brothers/Daedalus itinerary. For the Southern/St. John's itinerary, there is $30 Park Fee. For the 10 night 'Best of the Red Sea' itinerary, the total would be $135 in Park fees.These fees are paid onboard the yacht and may be paid by Visa, Mastercard, cash or travelers checks.
Upon arrival to Egypt, all guests must pay an entry visa of $25. They do not offer a multi-entry visa. (subject to change without notice)
Red Sea Facts:
- Official language of Egypt is Arabic but many of the people in the tourist resorts speak English and French.
- Local currency is EGP, Egyptian Pound. (Approximately EGP7 = USD $1)
- Marsa Alam and Hurghada have a subtropical desert climate with mild warm winters and hot summers.