|Our commitment to service continues to be the cornerstone of the fleet since 1984. That success is measured by the fact that over 50 percent of our guests who vacation on an Aggressor yacht will come back for another unforgettable adventure.rn|
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Individuals : 40% of the charter rate is due within 14 days of the reservation. Final payment is due ninety (90) days prior to departure date.
Groups (half yacht or more): A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $1,500 accompanied by a signed contract is required within 14 days of the reservation. Nine (9) months prior to departure date, an additional non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $3,500 deposit is due. Six (6) months prior to departure, 40% of the charter funds are due. Final payment is due ninety (90) days prior to departure date.
Individuals: If a cancellation is made:
1. 121 days or more prior to departure, 20% of the charter rate is forfeited.
2. 120 - 91 days prior to departure, 40% of the charter rate is forfeited.
3. 90 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the charter rate is forfeited and no refund is available.
Groups (half yacht or more): If an entire charter is cancelled:
1. More than nine (9) months prior to departure, the $1,500 deposit is forfeited.
2. Nine (9) months to 181 days prior to departure, the $5,000 deposit is forfeited.
3. 180 - 91 days prior to departure, 40% of the group charter rate is forfeited.
4. 90 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the charter rate is forfeited and no refund is available.
Groups (half yacht or more): If the number of passengers is reduced from the original group reservation:
1. More than nine (9) months prior to departure, the reservation may be reduced down to one paying passenger which will result in loss of complimentary space(s).
2. Nine (9) months to 181 days prior to departure, 20% of the charter rate per passenger cancelled is forfeited, and there is a reduction/loss of free space(s).
3. 180 - 91 days prior to departure, 40% of the charter rate per passenger cancelled is forfeited and there is a reduction/loss of free space(s).
4. 90 days or less prior to departure, 100% of the charter rate per person is forfeited and there is a reduction/loss of free space(s).Aggressor Fleet yachts are individually owned and operated. WayneWorks Marine, LLC has a contractual agreement with each yacht that does not allow the agents to move guests from one departure date to another departure date or to another yacht after a deposit has been received. For this reason, we highly recommend every guest purchase trip cancellation insurance to avoid disappointment from loss of funds due to an unexpected cancellation.
Aggressor Fleet® accepts Visa and MasterCard payments through our online "Guest Information System (GIS)." This interactive tool allows guests to make their deposit and final payment online. Checks, made payable to WayneWorks Marine, LLC can be mailed to the address noted on your invoice and must include your confirmation number. Online reservations must be paid by credit card. Reservations made ninety (90) days prior to departure date will require full payment made by credit card or certified USD funds (no personal checks) within 2 days of the reservation.
• Please notify the agent of any discounts or vouchers at the time of booking. Notification within ninety (90) days or less from departure date will result in forfeiture of discount.
• When multiple discounts apply, only the most generous will be applied to the charter rate.
• Agent commissions will be reduced by 3% with credit card payments.
• Add-ons are non-commissionable.
• Taxes and fees apply to all passengers.
• Returned checks will be charged a $25 fee.
• All cancellations or revisions to a reservation must be in writing.
GUEST INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS) AND WAIVER
All guests must complete the GIS and waiver to confirm their reservation. If you have not received a link to the GIS, please contact an Aggressor Fleet® agent. Passengers who fail to comply will be canceled and denied boarding. For those passengers traveling on back-to-back charters, a GIS and Waiver must be completed and signed for each trip.
In the event of unexpected changes in your travel plans we highly recommend: cancellation/interruption insurance, accidental, medical, and baggage insurance.
Each insurance policy is unique and different. Please research and understand the details of the policies your consider. It is important that you understand the coverages your policy offers and any limitations that may exist on claims made. Some policies offer a LiveAboard Rider (insurance) that includes additional specific coverages beyond trip cancellation and interruption that cover scenarios that are unique to LiveAboard vacations such as missed LiveAboard departures due to airline delays, mechanical failures of LiveAboard Yacht, inclement weather (in addition to named storms), medical inability to dive and other incidents.
Single travelers are booked into staterooms that have single bunks and with a roommate(s) of the same gender.
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT (Private Rooms)
A single supplement rate is 65% of the charter rate and will guarantee a private stateroom. Single supplement travelers may book on a promotional week or Dive the World week. The single supplement space is 65% of the full charter rate on these weeks. (Specials do not apply to the single supplement 65% off space, only the full paying space.)
* ALL PRICES QUOTED ARE PER PERSON IN USD