The team at Aggressor Adventures provides guests with the most up-to-date information regarding upcoming trips. Please check this page and the "Know Before You Go" document at the time of booking and in advance of your adventure to ensure you have everything you will need before you leave.
Getting There, Passports & Visa DocumentationThe Philippines is made up of over 7640 islands and is located south of Taiwan, east of the South China Sea with the Pacific Ocean to the east. Aggressor Adventures airline department can assist with airline travel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Many major airlines fly into the Philippines:
Delta via Manila or Seoul
Korean Air via Seoul (from main hubs ATL, JFK, LAX)
Philippine Airlines via Manila
Cebu Pacific daily flights from Manila to Cebu
Philippine Airlines via Manila (from JFK, LAX)
Korean Air via Seoul to connect Philipphine Airlines
Cathay Pacific via Hong Kong to connect to Philipphine Airlines
Puerto Princesas (PPS)
Delta via Manila or Seoul
Korean Air via Seoul
Philippine Airlines via Manila (most direct route from LAX or JFK)
Embark/Disembark Locations* Visayas - Central (Bohol) (7 & 10 nights): Cebu/Cebu (CEB)
* Visayas - South (7 nights): Cebu (CEB)/Dumaguete (DGT) & Dumaguete/Cebu
* Visayas - 360 Itineraries (7 & 10 nights): Cebu/Cebu (CEB)
* Tubbataha - (7 nights) Puerto Princesa/Puerto Princesa (PPS)
Visitors must have a current passport, adequate funds to support themselves, and a return airline ticket. US citizens are required to have a passport valid for 6 months from date of entry. It is the travelers’ responsibility to ensure they have the proper visa to travel into each country on his or her itinerary as well as for re-entry and return to their country. Since regulations vary by country, contact your consulate or embassy of your country for the requirement.
• A scanned copy of your passport information page is required 7 days prior to the charter start date and must be emailed to email@example.com or scanned through the GIS portal. Guests will not be able to board without completing this process due to the local requirments.
• All travelers coming to the Philippines need to complete this short declaration form before entering the Philippines. Scan the QR code or click to link.
Arrival/Boarding/DepartureEach itinerary has a different embark/disembark location depending on the itinerary you are traveling on. Guests will be met at the airport on the charter start date by a staff member of the Philippines Liveaboard Aggressor wearing an Aggressor uniform shirt at 4 pm and transferred to the yacht.
We strongly recommend to arrive at least one day prior to the charter start date and to stay in either a hotel or resort. Our Aggressor Adventures airline/travel department has many choices of places they can recommend for extended stays.
All guests must be onboard by 6 pm for the yacht briefings, dinner then departure for its first night anchorage with the first dive the following morning.
- Tubbataha (PPS) & Visayas (CEB) Complimentary Transfers:
Pickup is based on arrival flight times and transferred to host hotel listed below to await the 5pm boarding.
Guests already in Palawan must make their own way to the host hotel for pickup (Check with resort).
On the embarkation and disembarkation charter dates only. Checkout is 8am.
- Dumaguete (DGT): Airport transfers from DGT airport must be arranged by the resort.
- Visayas Itineraries: Complimentary transfers are provided from the Waterfront Airport Hotel to the yacht. Pickup time is 4 -5pm.
Guests already in the country should meet at the Waterfront Airport Hotel or make their own way to the yacht located at Mactan Wharf Marina.
- Tubbataha Itineraries: Host hotel pick-up location is the Sunlight Guest Hotel & Hotel Fleuris Palawan. Pickup between 4-5pm.
Sunlight Guest Hotel: Malvar Road, Puerto Princesa, 5300 Palawan, Philippines
Hotel Fleuris Palawan: Lacao St, Puerto Princesa, 5300 Palawan, Philippines
We strongly advise taking advantage of this service. This eliminates the chances of being turned back at the entry gate of the Port.
- Dumaguete Itineraries: Transfers to or from resorts to our docking location at Atmosphere Resort should be arranged by those resorts. Address for Atmosphere Resort, Maayong Tubig, National Road, Dauin, 6217 Negros Oriental, Philippines
Last Day of CharterOn the last diving day, the yacht will return to port in the afternoon. Dinner will be ashore and the staff will recommend restaurants close by. This is the only meal not included in the price of your trip.
Check-OutCheckout time is at 8 a.m. Transportation is provided to the airport after a continental breakfast.
Each guest must pay a port/park fee, and 12% VAT for onboard sales. Port and Park Fees for Tubbataha 7 & 10 nights: $150 per person. Tubbataha transition trips: $210 person. Visayas 7 nights are $105 and Visayas 10 nights are $120.
Taxes and fees are to be paid onboard and at the end of the charter when checking out. You may pay by Visa, MasterCard, or US dollars. Sorry, no personal checks.
Gratuities are not included at all Aggressor destinations. Tipping is voluntary and based on the service the staff has provided you. The Manager will provide envelopes for gratuities upon settling your account at the end of the week. Gratuities are shared equally among all staff. All Aggressors accept cash, Visa, and MasterCard payments for gratuities.