The Indo Aggressor® and our Komodo diving liveaboard scuba trips are the ultimate way to explore Indonesia, one of the most biodiverse marine environments on the planet.
The areas traveled on the Indo Aggressor® are home to over 3,000 species of fish and 600 types of coral. From vertical walls to active underwater volcanoes, from sharks and mantas to the famous Komodo Dragons, these charters offer an incredible variety of dive settings and land excursions.
An Aggressor destination since 2001.
Our Komodo diving liveaboard scuba trips and vacations offer four distinct itineraries, and each have been scheduled during the best time of year to dive there. The 7, 10 and 11 night liveaboard Komodo cruises feature enhanced vacation itineraries that allows guests more time diving and more time in the signature areas. Each itinerary departs from a different island/port. Guests are encouraged to arrive at least one day prior to the charter start date regardless of the trip you are on.
- The yacht offers 3 to 4 dives per day depending on itinerary including night dives.
- Water temperatures can vary greatly within the park.
- low of 72F/22C in the southern region
- high of 84F/29C in the northern region.
- 3-5mm wetsuit with hood is recommended year round.
- Guests are also suggested to bring reef hooks for use at some dive spots
All diving is done from two 20" x 8' tenders.