The British Virgin Islands (BVI) are known for lush green mountains, powdery white-sand beaches and turquoise waters..
The BVI are a British overseas territory comprised of four large islands – Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, Anegada and 50 smaller islands and cays. The wreck of the Rhone, one of the world’s best shipwreck dives, is a highlight of the trip along with beautiful coral gardens, seamounts, canyons and sandy bottoms.
An Aggressor destination since 2022.
The BVI Aggressor guests will embark and disembark from the host property, Village Cay Hotel & Marina in Road Town, Tortola. Throughout the week you may dive several areas of British Virgin Islands, mainly on the outer islands consisting of Norman, Peter, Salt, Cooper and Virgin Gorda. The itinerary is completely dependent on the winds and weather.
- Diving begins Sunday morning and ends Friday around noon when the Aggressor returns to port.
- Average of up to 27 dives on 7 night charters (multiple day dives and a night dive each evening)
- All dives are from two large custom built 25 ft. dive tenders.
- 1 - 3 mm wetsuit recommended
- Water temperature range from 76 - 84F, 25 - 28C.
The BVI Aggressor has (2) 25 ft long Highfield Patrol 760 custom dive tenders each outfitted with a 300 hp Suzuki motor, custom tank racks and custom built ladders for easy exit.