Mandatory Payment & Cancellation Policies for Legal Travel to Cuba
Aggressor Adventures LLC is the Oceans For Youth Foundation contracted reservation agency for the Cuba travel programs aboard the Jardines Aggressor II & M/V Oceans For Youth. The Oceans For Youth Foundation is the registered licensed foundation that runs these legal programs. Due to USA OFAC regulations for Cuba travel, all payments need to be made by each individual traveler whether for individuals or group reservations.
POLICIESIndividual Travelers: 20% of the total cost of the Cuba Travel Programs for the Jardines Aggressor II are due within 14 days of the reservation. Final payment is due ninety (90) days prior to departure date. All payments must be made directly to Oceans For Youth Foundation by the traveler who is participating in the Cuba Program.
Groups (9 travelers or more):
- Group will be confirmed upon receipt of the 20% deposit per person for the first traveler in the group and return of the signed contract.
- Nine (9) months prior to departure date, the 20% per person deposits must be received from nine (9) paying travelers on a whole group program or five (5) travelers on a half group program on the Jardines Aggressor II to continue to hold remaining unsold spaces.
- Six (6) months (180 days) prior to departure date, the 20% per person deposit must be received from all travelers. All spaces that have not been confirmed with a deposit will be canceled at this time.
- Ninety (90) days prior to departure 100% of the payment is due from all travelers in the group.
- Two single supplement room on the Jardines Aggressor II is available on group reservations.
Group Reservations (9 travelers or more) Advertiser/Group Promoter:
The advertiser/group promoter (travel wholesalers, dive shops, group organizer, reseller etc.) may collect, organize, and provide to Oceans For Youth Foundation basic contact information from individual travelers. However, unlicensed parties, are not authorized to provide Cuba travel-related services on behalf of the Licensee. Third party’s may not collect funds from travelers for the Cuba Travel Program to forward to Oceans For Youth Foundation. Only authorized persons (the Licensee) may handle Cuba travel related funds. As such, all persons in a group will need to handle their own payments personally with Oceans For Youth Foundation and are subject to the individual cancellation policies of that particular space reserved.
PAYMENT PROCEDURESWhen making payments by check or wire, the confirmation number must be referenced. Checks shall be made payable to Oceans For Youth Foundation and by each individual traveler.
- Personal Checks (by courier with tracking), Wires, Visa, MasterCard, and Venmo are acceptable forms of payment.
- Reservations made ninety (90) days or less prior to departure date will require full payment made by credit card or certified USD funds (no personal checks) within 30 days of the reservation.
- Agent referral fee will be reduced by 3% for amount charged when traveler pays by credit card.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
If a cancellation is made:
- 91 days or more prior to departure, 20% of the rate (program) is forfeited.
- 90 days or less prior to departure date, 100% of the rate (program) is forfeited and no refund is available.
Reduced Group Reservation:
If the number of travelers is reduced from the original group reservation more than 9 months prior to departure date, it will result in loss of free space (s).